Song Tool Change Log
Changes for the Song Tool
- Added GO TO buttons and reorganized the Loops section of the main screen.
- Fixed a problem with recent file and folders lists.
- Fixed the GO TO button on the End in the Loops window.
- Improved the resolution of the icon
- Removed the Preferences menu item (not fully implemented).
- Fixed an assert problem on initial startup when no file has been selected.
- Updated the large application icon.
- Added xp styles to buttons (was removed debugging the display problem)
- Made the play/pause button bigger
- Fixed the speed scale to show 0-100% instead of 1000%
- Fixed a major display bug where the app would eventually blank out the screen.
- Moved the loop points into a seperate window.
- Resolved some issues related to Vista when managing recent files and folders.
- Removed the news
- Fixed bug in Browse Folders: not going to the correct initial folder
- Added a Menu system. File, Help
- Remember which loop was selected the last time a file was open.
- Browse Folders can be virtually unuseable on network folders. Very sluggish.
- Still does not play some MP3 files. The MCI player does not support file names over a certain size. I added tools to strip off the Artist name from file names.
- Loop values are saved when a new file is loaded that doesn't have any loops defined yet. Should clear.
- Gets stuck in Pause mode when setting start point. I had added checking to confirm that the End was not before the Start and added code to set the End to the Start. The problem is that you result in a 0 sized loop. The new version sets the End to the end of the song in this case. This actually showed up in a couple of places.
- Updated installer program to install without first removing the old version
- Added double-nudge buttons that allow 1 second nudges (previous ones were just 0.5 seconds).
- Added an "Update" button that opens a browser on the Song Tool Update page.
- Added a Mute button
- Made "Get Whole Song" button bigger
- Added -> <- to S and E buttons (grab start and end points)
- Web Resources now includes song search capability
- Changed the background color of the Loop section when enabled to make it more noticeable (still need to do more).
- Added a "Tell a friend" link
- Added a "Donation" link
- Loop marker are now inside the slider
- The time counter now floats with the slider
- Added the ability to edit start and end text fields
- Added S and E buttons to grab the current position as start and end respectively.
- Added a graphical loop position indicator
- Made playback continue if postition slider is moved during playback.
- Added graphic highlighting of the "Selected Loop Point Properties" group when looping is enabled.
- Double clicking on a loop point now starts playback at loop point.
- Moved the current position field to the middle of the Song Position group
- Removed the Stop button
- Made the Play button bigger
- Made the # colume in the song info list smaller
- Added check for invalid loop ranges (i.e. end < start).
Copyright 1997-2018 StecRecords.com Your IP: 184.108.40.206