Stec Records Forum - Discussions about software and hardware used to make music.
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest.

Login with username, password and session length

November 21, 2017, 09:41:48 PM
logo
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Check out our new MPX G2 Help Panel.
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Calendar Login Registergfx
The Stec Records Forum  |  Audio Gear  |  MPX G2  |  killdry function? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: killdry function?  (Read 1584 times)
bsellon
Chief Administrator
Administrator

Time reveals truth.

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »

The fix in the 1.1 ROM allows you to adjust the unbypassed and bypassed levels of an effect (the OPTION on the Mix parameter) but it doesn't sound like that's what you are looking for. If you put a delay in-line with a reverb and set both to 100% wet, the delay effectively becomes a pre-delay for the reverb. If you are looking for independent slap echo and reverb with no dry signal, you probably want to change the program Routing to put one effect on the top path and the other on the bottom; essentially putting them in parallel.

You start by going to the Edit - Routing Map screen and use the < and > buttons to select the Input (I) or some other effect before the delay and reverb. By default the In is set for "upper". You want to change it to "split" by turning the big knob then press the Options button to return to the Routing Map. You'll notice that there is now an upper and lower signal path shown. Use the < and > buttons to select the Delay or Reverb effect (D or R) and press the Options button again. You'll probably see it set for "upper". Just turn the knob to set it for "lower" and press the Options button to exit and you are done. Now you can adjust the level of each independently.
rudomat

unregistered visitor

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 01:30:07 PM »

hi iīd need some help: iīm using the lexicon mpx g2 for fx only. fed by my amps line out, going to an fx amp... so iīd like to use it 100% wet...since the mpx doesnīt have a killdry function, i have to set the mix to 100% wet...now if i have del and rev in a row, and both are set to 100% wet, i donīt know how to set the relative levels to each other...when i turn the rev. level down, of course also the del gets turned down... i was told it was possible from software version 1.1 on...i just donīt have a glue how to do it...;-) thanks!
The Stec Records Forum  |  Audio Gear  |  MPX G2  |  killdry function? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: