Stec Records Forum - Discussions about software and hardware used to make music.
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest.

Login with username, password and session length

November 21, 2017, 12:41:22 AM
logo
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Notice - We are experiencing problems with our online registration system.  For now, you can register by sending us a message using our contact form (be sure to include a preferred user name).
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Calendar Login Registergfx
The Stec Records Forum  |  Services  |  A and R  |  Taxie A&R Service « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Taxie A&R Service  (Read 4189 times)
bsellon
Chief Administrator
Administrator

Time reveals truth.

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »

A few more notes on Taxie.com:
  • All reviews seem to be a few years old. How are they doing lately?
  • They seem to lean towards country artists.
  • At least two separate people have mentioned that it seems wrong to have to pay to have your music reviewed for consideration on a project. While I agree that this is suspicious, I can also understand the other side of the issue. It's like ante-ing into the game. It takes time to review and sort the music. Since they don't take a commission on the actual deals, they have to find other ways of making money to keep the business alive.
bsellon
Chief Administrator
Administrator

Time reveals truth.

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 04:03:58 PM »

The "www.taxi.com" A&R service was recently recommended to me. Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with them?
The Stec Records Forum  |  Services  |  A and R  |  Taxie A&R Service « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: