Stec Records Forum - Discussions about software and hardware used to make music.
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest.

Login with username, password and session length

November 22, 2017, 02:20:10 PM
logo
gfxgfx
gfxgfx

Notice - We are experiencing problems with our online registration system.  For now, you can register by sending us a message using our contact form (be sure to include a preferred user name).
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Calendar Login Registergfx
The Stec Records Forum  |  New Members  |  New members Welcome Please Check In Here First  |  new member Introduction Phraser « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new member Introduction Phraser  (Read 1922 times)
phraser

Experienced guitarist

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:01:06 AM »

Hi Everybody,
I am a long term muso, playing guitar mainly in the SE of the UK. Entirely live work in my early days and now a mixture of live and DAW at home.
I belong to an online collaboration comunity called "Kompoz" under the same pseudonym as here, phraser.
I have become a bit of an anorak about recording:) and have gathered some knowledge and secondhand gear recently.
My daughter sings and I have been putting together a live rig so that we can gig and also get a reasonable presentation and sound.
I can put up photos if anyone is interested regarding what I have chosen.
Certainly one rack piece is a Lexicon (MPX 550) with the program knob missing (investigating this with not much luck at the moment).
This forum looks friendly, intelligent and supportive and I look forward to a happy experience.
best wishes.

DAW: Cubase 7, Omnisphere, Halion, Korg padKontrol midi pad, Yamaha W5 full size Keyboard, Echo Layla 3G Interface, Behringer UB2442 FX-Pro, Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster Pro,Focusrite Platinum Trakmaster Pro, Various studio microphones.
Fender and gibson electric, Martin Acoustic
The Stec Records Forum  |  New Members  |  New members Welcome Please Check In Here First  |  new member Introduction Phraser « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: