Stec Records Forum

Tools to make music

News: We are back.  We've updated the look of the forum with a new "theme" that works better on mobile devices. Also note that we check all new user requests for spam violations. If you believe you have been rejected unfairly please contact us and we will attempt to resolve it with you.  - Stecrew

midi question (Read 2833 times)

• Administrator
  • Chief Administrator
  • Time reveals truth.
    • Bob Sellon's Home Page
#3 Re: midi question
April 03, 2009, 05:20:45 PM
Also, thanks for the heads up on the Contact form. All better. Pretty useless without a Submit form. I've been moving my pages into a database and occasionally things get cut off.

• Administrator
  • Chief Administrator
  • Time reveals truth.
    • Bob Sellon's Home Page
#2 Re: midi question
April 03, 2009, 05:17:16 PM
Hi Nick,
Do you mean MIDI channels? The "Enhancement ROM" doesn't have audio channels. Are you using one of the "Special" ROMs or a Looper Pro ROM? What does the display show on power up?

Bob

#1 midi question
April 01, 2009, 08:28:01 AM
Hi Bob, still happily using your enhanced chip in my jamman.

After many years, I've started to work on channels using my fcb1010 to control everything. Things largely work, but when I start to record on channel 2, it's in replace mode, meaning I have to get it right and tap the switch, or I replace what I've recorded!

Is there any way (using midi) to put it into layer mode before I record? I've tried sending CC #20...

BTW, the contact form on your stec website has no "submit" button ;(