Stec Records Forum

Tools to make music

News: We are back.  We've updated the look of the forum with a new "theme" that works better on mobile devices. Also note that we check all new user requests for spam violations. If you believe you have been rejected unfairly please contact us and we will attempt to resolve it with you.  - Stecrew

I have a Jamman with .4 software in it and I am trying to get it to work with a (Read 2923 times)

Nice to see this board! I haven't checked this site in a while.

Anyway, I don't have access to a Windows machine, but I have gotten my FCB1010 to work. I used a Java editor for it that ultimately gave me what I want. The Looper Pro looks like a good evolution, though.

Keep up the good work. It's too bad I don't still live in Boston to catch one of your gigs!

Edwin

Hey Edwin, Sorry. You caught me on a busy weekend. The page below provides information on the Program Change Maps. You should just be able to swap the active one using Controller 42. It's been a while since I worked with this stuff but will be getting back into it soon. At one point I pulled the maps out cos I hadn't heard of anyone using them and needed the rom space. I think I put them back in 0.7 but I'm not sure. One of the last things I was working on was a Windows app for setting the JamMan with the Special ROM up including the MIDI Maps. Do you have access to a Windows computer? Bob

HI Bob! I have a Jamman with .4 software in it and I am trying to get it to work with a Behringer FCB1010. For the last few years I had been using a user map with excellent results. Now I am trying to switch to the default map, but it won't go. Is there a way to reinitialize the unit? It's driving me nuts and I have a gig tonight where I need it! Your upgrades have made the unit be what it should since the beginning! Please help! Edwin PS I notice you have v .6 mentioned on your site. Is this worth getting?