Stec Records Forum

Tools to make music

News: Note that we check all new user requests for spam violations. If you believe you have been rejected unfairly please contact us and we will attempt to resolve it with you. - Stecrew

Looking for a nice Hi Hat stand cheap? (Read 6547 times)

• Administrator
  • Lexicon Repairs
  • Stec Records Forum PD
    • The Jukeyard
#1 Looking for a nice Hi Hat stand cheap?
July 02, 2010, 07:17:37 PM
Go to ebay and in search type in Vex hi hat. These stands are amazing for $72 with shipping. They come with all the stuff you could ever ask for in a hi hat stand, including double chain pull, adjustable tension, 2 leg design that is adjustable which is nice if you play double pedal. It is built heavy duty and is very smooth. I have been using mine for a month now and think it is a great deal. I like finding good hardware at prices an average person can afford and the Vex hi hat stand is defiantly worth looking at. Vex also makes a double bass drum pedal set up that looks like a great deal at $98, from same seller on ebay, think I might check one of those out, there are allot of mixed reviews on them though.  
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:32:15 AM by Keith »
Mapex Pro M Maple standard, Pearl 800 series cymbal stands, Vex hi hat stand, Pearl P201P double bass pedals, Tama mid level throne, All Zildjian A cymbals, 21" Rock Ride, 18" med thin crash, 16" med thin crash, 10" splash, 14" new beat hi hats.