Stec Records Forum

Tools to make music

News: We are back.  We've updated the look of the forum with a new "theme" that works better on mobile devices. Also note that we check all new user requests for spam violations. If you believe you have been rejected unfairly please contact us and we will attempt to resolve it with you.  - Stecrew

new member Introduction Phraser (Read 2256 times)

• Experienced guitarist
#1 new member Introduction Phraser
April 29, 2013, 08:01:06 AM
Hi Everybody,
I am a long term muso, playing guitar mainly in the SE of the UK. Entirely live work in my early days and now a mixture of live and DAW at home.
I belong to an online collaboration comunity called "Kompoz" under the same pseudonym as here, phraser.
I have become a bit of an anorak about recording:) and have gathered some knowledge and secondhand gear recently.
My daughter sings and I have been putting together a live rig so that we can gig and also get a reasonable presentation and sound.
I can put up photos if anyone is interested regarding what I have chosen.
Certainly one rack piece is a Lexicon (MPX 550) with the program knob missing (investigating this with not much luck at the moment).
This forum looks friendly, intelligent and supportive and I look forward to a happy experience.
best wishes.
DAW: Cubase 7, Omnisphere, Halion, Korg padKontrol midi pad, Yamaha W5 full size Keyboard, Echo Layla 3G Interface, Behringer UB2442 FX-Pro, Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster Pro,Focusrite Platinum Trakmaster Pro, Various studio microphones.
Fender and gibson electric, Martin Acoustic