Stec Records Forum

Tools to make music

News: Note that we've improved the security of the forum by enhancing the sign up form.

new member Introduction Phraser (Read 2445 times)

• Experienced guitarist
#1 new member Introduction Phraser
April 29, 2013, 08:01:06 AM
Hi Everybody,
I am a long term muso, playing guitar mainly in the SE of the UK. Entirely live work in my early days and now a mixture of live and DAW at home.
I belong to an online collaboration comunity called "Kompoz" under the same pseudonym as here, phraser.
I have become a bit of an anorak about recording:) and have gathered some knowledge and secondhand gear recently.
My daughter sings and I have been putting together a live rig so that we can gig and also get a reasonable presentation and sound.
I can put up photos if anyone is interested regarding what I have chosen.
Certainly one rack piece is a Lexicon (MPX 550) with the program knob missing (investigating this with not much luck at the moment).
This forum looks friendly, intelligent and supportive and I look forward to a happy experience.
best wishes.
DAW: Cubase 7, Omnisphere, Halion, Korg padKontrol midi pad, Yamaha W5 full size Keyboard, Echo Layla 3G Interface, Behringer UB2442 FX-Pro, Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster Pro,Focusrite Platinum Trakmaster Pro, Various studio microphones.
Fender and gibson electric, Martin Acoustic